Hello All-

I am just coming off of 1200 miles with the Snoqualmie Pass Extralight
tires.
____________
Goods:
Ride was great,
Speed was great
Weight was great
Handled all of the gravel I could throw at it

Bads:
Had to put extra sealant in them several times just to get them to hold
air. I used the RH recommended Panaracer sealant
If you had to deflate the tire for any reason they wouldn't seal again
until you added more sealant.
Super susceptible to glass punctures.
After getting three or four punctures in the last few hundred miles I
called it quits.
Having to clean sealant off my legs, back, and bike.
Price (Obviously)

I switched over to Continental Terra Speed 40mm tires. They are
significantly heavier and way less plush but they hold air. Once you get
them up to speed they roll pretty fast though.

Josh
Bainbridge Island, WA