On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 9:40:45 AM UTC-5 Ted Durant wrote:

I have had nothing but VERY positive experiences with Rene Herse tires

I should add that most of my experience is with tubes, but I have done
tubeless with some RH EL and std casing tires, and I've gone back to using
tubes. I found using sealant to be finicky and messy and more trouble than
it's worth. Maybe that's 'cuz they were RH tires, but I found zero benefit
from tubeless, living in a thorn-free part of the world.

Ted Durant
Milwaukee, WI USA