The first generation Shimano XT are good leverl.  I've seen them at
used bike shops a few times.  The old Dia Compe's are still the bee's
knees.  Started with them and went back to them "back in the day".
Very lightweight and well made for the time.

Still, wouldn't mind finding a pair of Magura or Tommaselli's cheap.
The last set of the latter went for a mint on eBay.  Both were
modified motorcycle levers.  Extra points if you find them with the
mud boots.

Again, though, Dia Compe are probably what I'd look for, if I needed
another set.  The pair that was on my Atlantis were really
comfortable.

The only Campy ones I remember were the plastic levers from the first
run of mtb gear.  Only saw one bike in person with those on and they
looked and felt cheap.  (Probably worth a small mint now.)

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN