Thanks, Michael. IIRC the Silver 1s are copied from the Suntour Sprint
downtube levers. From this diagram it looks like the design of the Silver
levers is very similar. But the depiction of the pawl (No. 3, "Ratchet
spring A) looks considerably different than the Silver pawl. It could be
that other ratcheting Suntour levers contain the parts I require.

The real bear of the Bar Cons is item No. 15, the hexagonal axle nut!
There's someone on iBOB who 3D printed some.