Too bad that the DOS fws are disappearing as the Dingle 2X fixed cogs did.
But question: My Monocog has a single speed freehub that takes a Shimano
HG-spline splined cog. A quick search just now shows Bontrager and DT ss
freehub bodies and some made by companies unknown to me, but are these
currently and readily available? Did Shimano ever make one?

And: are any of these big enough to squeeze 2 3/32 cogs onto?

Does anyone make 2-speed freehubs/fh bodies? I did not find any.

Patrick Moore, tempted to put a 17/19 Dingle onto his SA ASC threaded
driver -- but not worthwhile since the quickest on/off axle retention
system with such hubs is wingnuts which are simply too cumbersome for quick
roadside stoop-and-change operations.