I received my second "boomerang Riv" yesterday.  My definition of a
"boomerang Riv" is:

-I bought it from Rivendell
-I sold it to somebody for whatever reason
-I bought it back again

My first boomerang Riv was my Hillborne frame set.  Boomerang Riv #2 is my
R05C0 8U883 road complete.  It's the same BLUE 58cm as is on ebay right
now.  I'm very pleased to have a liftatube bike back in the stable.  The
build kit of this Rosco will get re-absorbed into inventory and will
partially find its way on to a very weird upcoming build.  I'm going to
develop a new build concept for the Rosco, and now have a frame to
handwring over if I decide I need to join the 26.8mm handwringers.  Maybe
I'll get my hands on a seat tube reamer and WOW it out to 27.2mm.

A very amusing shipping detail was that my boomerang seller had a shop box
up the bike.  they put the bike into a "bike box" and then put the bike box
into an "e-bike box".  It was double boxed!  It was by far the most bullet
proof box jobs I have seen.

Pics when there are pics worth showing.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA