I’ve used Honjo, Planet Bike, SKS, and both the aluminum and plastic
versions of Portland Design Works fenders. By far and away, the PDW fenders
are easiest to install, have the best strut safety disconnects, are the
quietest, and look at least as good, if not better, than the rest, assuming
you don’t want bare aluminum or mirror polished stainless steel. PDW
aluminum fenders come in polished silver (which I haven’t seen in person)
or a deeply anodized matte black. They used to also come in satin dark
gray, but those may not be available anymore. PDW plastic fenders are as
quiet as the aluminum, are even easier to install due to being a bit more
flexible, are slightly lighter, are half the price (same hardware), and
come in a tasteful satin black.