Note that sealant (Orange Seal regular formula) works very well in tubes in
road tires; a metaphorical 95%+ as well as sealant (OS Endurance formulas
because it leaves far less residue) in low pressure fat tubeless tires. I
ride 175 (digital!) gram 29 mm RH tires in goathead world and while I carry
spare tubes and extra sealant I no longer carry patches. And you don't need
to replenish sealant in tubes, IME, except every 18 or 24 months.

Patrick Moore

29 mm Elk Pass with tubes at 50 to 60 psi + OS regular
42 mm Naches Pass with tubes at 30 to 40 psi + OS regular
50 mm Soma Supple Vitesse SL tubeless at 20 to 23 psi + OS Endurance
72 mm WTB Ranger tubeless at 13 to 15 psi + OS Endurance