I am close to Riv HQ in Oakland, but I'm surprised by the comments that we
get.  A random walker on the bike path says, "Nice Betty Foy" to my wife.
I mean, how many walkers out there know what a Betty Foy is?  This last
weekend, my wife and I were on a tandem, and a cyclist passes us by and
says, "Nice riv tandem, don't see many of those."

I think there is a wide appreciation of Riv bikes beyond the Riv riders
themselves.

Toshi in Oakland