Indeed. Rode along with the SLO bike club one day on my Roadeo (white with
blue head tube) with my Sunday riding buddy. A few folks were asking about
it, one rider even took some photos. Other comments from strangers have
been, "its vintage, how old is it?" or "you have a triple chainring,
haven't seen that in a long time."

Its nothing special, but it does get attention fur sure.

Mike SLO CA