Hello Mr. Aeroperf,

It's been awhile but we've encountered each other on the SC and
corresponded via the list. Last ride on the Comet was in late September.
Glad to see you're still pedaling the Sam and receiving compliments on the
bike. Our octagenarian friend Irv is a regular rider on the trail with his
orange Joe App. He's easy to spot.

If you ride a Riv (or any other well turned out steel frame rider) you'll
likely get admiring comments. My sage green Sam often gets likes.
Ditto for Rivs I have previously owned. Remarks have ranged from "nice
bike" to "I didn't know they still made bikes like that" or "how old is
that?"

Next time I'm out your way I will give you a heads up.

Best,
Rich in ATL