hi all - i took my VBC chainrings off my appaloosa and theyre going on to a
bob jackson audax frame that has a braze on for front derailleur, ie i need
to use a certain size ring to get my front derailleur to work. thinking
anyhting from 46-50 would be ideal for the big ring, and 36-38 or so for
the small ring? Mine is a 38 / 24

TLDR I'd like to trade my not really used so much (i dunno, 200 miles MAX?)
38/24 for a bigger set, 46-50/36-38, give or take.

not sure why i can't get the photo to work but shows some anodizing loss
but no change to shape, shark finning, etc.