I'm considering converting my 64 Clem L frame into a beach cruiser and kid
hauler to keep at my in-laws' place in Florida. The bike is currently
stripped down to just F/F/HS/BB, so starting from scratch here. I can
source most of the components from my various parts bins, but looking into
doing a coaster brake set up which I do not have on-hand.

Anyone have experience with setting up a coaster brake'd bike? (Not
specifically on a Clem, just any bike in general.) I see MONÄ“ has a pretty bas
ass coaster brake wheel
<https://www.monebikes.com/store/hot-rod-coaster-brake-wheel> that's built
on-demand, but I'm not sure it's worth $325++ as I'd prefer to keep the
build as inexpensive as possible (we're only down there a few times a
year). Any other off-the-shelf coaster brake wheelset recommendations?

Also, what other fun components make it a certified beach cruiser? I have
some VO Klunker bars to throw on there and I got some some inspirational
ideas at the two below links (LOOK barefoot pedals per Crust Matt's
Romanceur, pops of anodized components, etc.). Maybe a B-O-B or Frances
Cycles trailer to haul gear to the beach? What else is fun?

https://theradavist.com/the-coaster-brake-challenge-and-yall-thought-you-were-a-freak/

https://droppedchain.com/first-gen-romanceur/