Velo Orange sells an eccentric bottom bracket for hollow tech cranks.
Currently out of stock though. Good reviews for the most part, one did say
it doesn't take up much slack, maybe one link at most. Probably would work
fine with a half link.

https://velo-orange.com/collections/bottom-brackets/products/eccentric-bottom-bracket-bsa

https://www.universalcycles.com/search.php?q=half+link

JohnS