Hello Brenton,

I use the Shimano CS-M770 XT HG 9sp cassette, 11-34 paired with either a
Sugino or FSA crankset that have 130BCD with 46/34 chainrings. That gives
me a nice range for the hilly terrain where I live. If you really want the
to use one of the 105 cranks with 130 BCD then changing the chainrings to
46/38 might work for you. Otherwise you might want to consider using a TA
Tripleizer like Will did on his Cuevas. He used a Dura Ace 130 BCD
crankset, with a 42 Tripleizer and a 32 inner ring. The only problem with
it is the relatively high cost of about $100.

https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/news/wills-65cm-cuevas?_pos=24&_sid=0ac774f30&_ss=r

https://www.peterwhitecycles.com/tach.php#alize

Good luck and happy trails,
JohnS