Interesting , I have one of those zero offset Thomson's...
@Johnny Alien, did you increase your stem length?

May try that... but I think the Wayback Compact is worth a shot.

She thinks she may be the next size up , 54cm ..but I'm pretty sure she's
barely straddle it.  The standover is 81.8cm.  She's got an 80pbh.
Plus according to the geo pages, the 50cm and 54cm have essentially the
amount of reach.

The crazy thing is she test fit my bike (59cm Romulus with a 9cm stem and
noodles) while I was holding it up and said it was much better ...in terms
of length...not height obviously.  Even then she was starting slide off the
rear of the saddle though.

Also on her Bruce Gordon ..with the 13cm stem and Albatross bars she is
using the long setback VO post ...which only comes in 27.2 btw.