Jacket is too big for me.
I checked the website & price is more than attractive.

How does its waterproofing  compare to the benchmark “Showers pass”?

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Kim H.
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2024 12:12 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBW] FS: J&G Cyclewear Waterproof Breathable Rain jacket 2XL with
helmet cover.

Late last year I purchased a bright yellow J&G Cyclewear Waterproof Breathable
Rain jacket in size 2XL from their website. I would have bought a 3XL, but they
were all sold out.

My issue with the jacket is that there is no room for layering underneath
whatsoever. Therefore, I honestly cannot use it.

https://www.bicycleclothing.com/Waterproof-Breathable-Rain-Jackets.html

https://www.bicycleclothing.com/Waterproof-Breathable-Helmet-Covers.html

The jacket is in excellent and brand new condition. I have not even worn it
outside. It has been in my closet all this time. It is time to find a new owner.

I want to sell it with the matching helmet cover that is offered with the
jacket. I paid around $80.00 for the both of them new,with shipping..
How about $65.00, shipped ?
Paypal payment preferred.

Thank-you.

Kim Hetzel
rbw-owners-bunch+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbw-owners-bunch+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/7342fa19-9d93-4717-806a-97260dad484cn%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/7342fa19-9d93-4717-806a-97260dad484cn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.