George: I daresay Grant would balk at this conversion. And I can understand
his allegiance to rim brakes; of all the kinds of brakes, as far as I can
tell, rim brakes give the biggest return in effectiveness (strength,
modulation, time between fettling) with the greatest simplicity and ease of
setup. And I can understand someone choosing a hybrid front disc/rear rim
brake system.

But I have to say, that disc's Atlantis is really nice!

--

Patrick Moore