Armand - Yup! Looking forward to it.

Will we see your Platypus there?

Ian, Sally & Ben - Thank you! Very kind of you to say.

Chris - Yes. Rode out, and returned home the same day by car.

Put together that ride and I’ll take the train up to join you guys! It is beautiful out there.

Patrick - I agree.

I don’t know if I should be any measure, but I say go for it! I bet New Mexico would have amazing desert routes to map out.

  • The “Racing basket” is just a Wald basket that they cut down to half height. (I think they look cool)
  • The odometer/speedometer is a digital bike computer built into analog guts. Omata One is name. They are so rad. Measures speed, time, distance, and elevation gain, and then syncs with your phone to record the data. Picked this one up used.
k.