Patrick asks, "Andrew: Do you use a QR axle on your flip flop hub? I
switched from 17 and 19 cogs on either side of my Phil to a 17/19 Dingle so
that with the QR axle it's very, very easy and quick to change cogs."

I have a threaded through-axle with big heavy 17mm nuts, front and back.
And I carry a Park bottle opener with 17mm socket on the end to remove the
wheels. It works fine, I don't mind the extra effort. And yes, I enjoy the
QB's up-angled rear forks (dropouts) which let me keep the brake pads
"pretty much" aligned with the rim when I flip between 17 and 19, or flop
over to the fixed 16. For a ride in the flats through traffic, I'm on the
17. If heading up into the lowland hills, I stop and change to the 19. And
stand on the pedals a lot, and even then sometimes get off and walk.

- Andrew, Berkeley