Thanks re the Matthews. I'm glad Chauncey built me a couple of frames
before he quit the business. I hope to get a second wheelset for RH Fleecer
Ridge tires, ~60 mm on similar 27 mm IW rims.

Just had a very nice road ride on another bike with Maes Parallels and as
always they felt good in the hooks, on the ramps, on the hoods.

Does VO still make a Maes Parallel clone? They used to; I don't know how
wide they made them, though.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*