Ebay. Why yes, I've shopped there before. Will look; thanks.

[A few minutes later.] Scolled through several dozen but all either priced
higher than PJW's Tiagras or "pre-owned."

Do you (all) know what makes the Ultegra better than the Tiagra?

Patrick Moore, who hates scrolling through too many choices.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*