You might find this site helpful for comparing stems:
http://yojimg.net/bike/web_tools/stem.php

Back in the pre-internet days I used to create little cardboard template
stems to gauge the differences I'd need, and this method worked well, but I
always used the same model of drop bar. But  a degree in philosophy didn't
stop me.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*