Thank you all for the fantastic recommendations. The Phil Wood hubs look
amazing, and it appears they perform just as beautifully. However, I can't
find the touring hub that fits my bike/rim specifications available
anywhere so I will opt for the Bitex. White Industries seems to be a great
other option, but I don't like how they look, especially compared to Phil
Woods.

I'm going to buy the Bitex hubs and keep an eye out for Phil Woods touring
hubs for a future upgrade. Thanks again, everyone!