All that stuff is pretty darn common.  One place to go is eBay.

cranks: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386838756264
40 ring: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255458588990
32 ring: https://www.ebay.com/itm/196275801449

People find practically free bike parts at "the bike co-op", or "the local
bike kitchen".  That takes effort but you can save a lot.  People post
"want to buy" posts on this group, and often somebody has what you seek in
their parts bin.  There's a hundred ways to pull a build together.

Bill Lindsay