Mine's still more or less as shown here -
http://www.cyclofiend.com/ssg/2007/ssg017r3-cyclofiend0107.html

I came back one tooth on the fixed, so it's running at 15T with the stock
40 Sugino up front. That's kinda where it lives 95% of the time.
But the 32T is there, as well as the 18T freewheel.

The "single speed crankset" was just a Sugino triple with a guard. You
could get the Silver and swap up the inner ring.
https://www.rivbike.com/products/crank-silver-double-42-28-with-guard

One of the reasons that remains my favorite bike is the ultimate
adaptability. You can come up with all manner of ways to set it up and it
will let you do so.