I'm sorry to hear that, but I am confident that you can find a solution.
IME, saddle comfort depends as much on saddle setup -- height, setback,
tilt -- and on body position when your ride -- thus bar shape and position
-- as it does on saddle shape.

My own test is, "did I think about the saddle during my ride?" If I don't
think about it on a ride of typical length, then I judge the saddle a
success. Of course, what "disappears" for 20 or 30 miles may come back with
a vengeance after 50 or 100 miles, so one has to take into account all of
one's riding.

Perhaps you might consider getting a professional bike fit? Really, if I
were in your situation, I'd consider this money well spent.

Good luck, and let us know what happens.

Patrick "Original Flites and only original Flites" Moore

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*