Unless you’re riding at night in off-road situations, and need a big round beam blasted in front of you, I would not recommend the Sinewave Beacon. They’ve made upgrades to the Beacon II, but I have no experience with the new version - just the original one.  Also, I wouldn’t recommend it for the ability to charge via its built-in USB port. It’s built well, looks good, and does indeed put out the brightness, but I’m so much more happier with an Edelux or B&M IQ-X. They are plenty bright, are more consistently lit at slower speeds, and the beam pattern makes sense for all types of riding. For multi-day trips, I’m perfectly happy with carrying a charging brick for devices.

Brian