Jason: Which RH knobbies, pray? I just scored a near-new, Normal Casing
pair of 622X48 (will be at least 50 on my rims) Oracle Ridges for $100
shipped, and Fat Tire Cycles will set them up tubeless on the new Velocity
Blunt SS wheelset for a dirt-biased wheelset for the dirt road Matthews.
The Soma Supple Vitesse SLs will remain on the original wheelset, for
pavement-biased riding but capable of shallower sand. But if Oracle Ridges
roll as well as RH claims for their knobbies, I may not have needed a
second wheelset ...

Since my Kelpie fenders (a) were sized and sited for 60s, and so have at
least an inch of clearance over 50s, and (b) are, sheet metal and stays, at
least 50% thicker than your puny Honjos and Berthouds and VOs, I am going
to risk Oracles and fenders.

Patrick Moore, who sped home from church just now on the very fast and
lively Nachess Pass EL wheelset on the other Matthews.