Patrick Moore claims to be confused, which I believe.
Patrick Moore claims to have bought a product that he understands to be a
10-speed spacer, and that object measures 2.04mm in thickness
Patrick Moore notes that St Sheldon's site says that 10-speed inter-cog
spacers are 2.35mm in thickness

Patrick Moore requests an explanation of the above apparent discrepancy

I suspect Patrick Moore bought a different product than he thinks he
bought.  There is a common product that enables one to fit a 10sp cassette
onto an 11sp road cassette driver.  That product is a spacer, and that
spacer is 2.0mm thick.  Problem Solvers is one vendor that sells such a
product, and it has nothing to do with inter-cog spacers.

I use 2.35mm when calculating 10-speed stack ups and I use 2.18mm when
calculating 11-speed stack ups.

The Performance webstore has a <$25 price on the Shimano HG-500 10-speed
11-25 cassette.  That would yield a bunch of spacers and a bunch of useful
cogs.  The HG-500 model has no spider stuff.  It's all cogs and spacers,
riveted together and the rivets are easy to scrub out.

Bill Lindsay