As a matter of fact, I've never used my Miche 10 sp cassettes with a 10 sp
chain but I suppose those must also work. (Since I built those Miche 10 sp
cassettes, I've used a chain "1 generation later" than the cassette because
web scuttlebutt says that this promotes crisper shifting. At least, I have
found no evidence to the contrary -- shifting is wonderful, as it is with
the same chain and the cassette made from 1.6 mm Shimano cogs and the same
2 mm spacers.)