Hey folks,

Some of you may remember I tried selling my Appaloosa back in 2020. Well at
that time I decided to keep it, change a few parts, and have really enjoyed
it since then. Fun bike to ride, great set up for commuting, running
errands, dawdling around the neighborhood, and general bicycle shenanigans.
Fast forward to present times: my quiver has grown to a ridiculous amount
of bikes, my personal riding focus has shifted, I have a new bike on the
way, and I may be moving soon. I do not have room for every bike and with a
potential move I need scale back on large items, like bikes. So this one is
back up for sale!

I am asking $2000 as pictured(minus pedals). Including the Outershell Wald
137 basket bag, Makeshifter Snackhole stem bag, Zefal frame pump, Paul Gino
light mount, and King cages. Bike is located in Portland OR. Test rides are
welcome. Boxing and shipping is no problem. Here is a link to more pics and
the geo.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/119mQzJCLMtSAMxge007HSiDUI9lv76W4?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Eric