Nice. I find disc-brake retro-equipped Rivendells rather interesting; I
know another person retrofitted them to a very nice Atlantis.

Who else has done this, and why?

Me, I like discs for dirt riding tho' they don't add anything for my
pavement riding.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*