bullmoose bars certainly look cool and have the extra stiffness that's
often welcomed for trail riding... but as others have mentioned, the
biggest downside is the lack of adjustability. The specifics of the bars
have to pretty much match what is needed for your position on the bike,
give or take the slight height adjustment ability. For example, I recently
acquired a set of Tosco-moose bars from another member here, and I had long
been searching for these for my Gus. The length matched the stem length I'd
been using on my standard Tosco bars and Ron's Ortho bars but I miss just a
slight bit of downward angle adjustment that I had with a standard stem.
It's not enough to make them uncomfortable, but it's something to consider.

Brian
Lex KY