sorry to say you may have bought the wrong size bike (esp if you put drop
bars on it).. the Riv sizing recommendations are, and always have been, to
put someone on the biggest size frame they think will work from what I can
tell.. I'm sure that works for some folks, but it doesn't work for me..
Rivs are bigger bike to begin with, IMHO..