Thanks for the messages.

I still have about 15mm I can push the saddle forward, just have to switch
saddle bags.

I've been between sizes before, always made the larger one work.  Smaller
bike, not as well (25mm setback post and 120mm stem make for a strange
ride).

I've had bike fits, as recently as two months ago; how I sit on a saddle
always surprises the fitter and we push the saddle forward.

I've been on some 3-4 hour rides and it's pretty comfy, just need to make
this tweak.