I don't want to get into a 2nd hand argument with Eric Hjertberg about
aerodynamics of spokes, but I would suggest that the OP is riding a
Hillborne (not the usual choice for the TT crowd) and that he just did
his first century with relatively large, heavy touring tires. I'm sure
there are at least a dozen things he could do to refine his technique
or free/cheap ways to make his bike faster that would have more effect
than cutting the aero drag of a few spokes. But now that you mentioned
it, maybe Jan Heine can repeat his tire rolling resistance tests,
except to test the effect of different numbers and lacing patterns of
spokes. I have an academic background in fluid mechanics for whatever
that's worth (not much), and based on no data, I believe the
aerodynamic effect of a few spokes is negligible. But I've been wrong
before.

I don't believe ultralight tubes get punctured more often. If
something sharp goes through the tire, it'll most likely poke a hole
in any tube, regardless of whether that tube is ultralight or normal
thickness. I've been using UL tubes for a couple years, with no
noticeable increase in my flat-rate. Nothing fancy, just Kenda or QBP-
brand lightweight tubes. Curiously, probably because a lot of people
are leery of lightweight tubes, I often find them cheaper than regular
tubes.