Thanks Eric! I really like the setup with drops, when I got the bike
originally I had Albatross bars on it which are dandy but I missed all the
hand positions you get with drops.
Took some advice from Roman at Riv and went with a 5cm Tallux and 48cm
Noodles. I think I have it pretty much dialled in the way I want it now
(famous last words). I'm going
to have a few long days on it in a row in two weeks so that will be the
real test of it.