Nice shot Ian.
Nice cameras Eric. 👌

k.

On May 13, 2024, at 3:50 PM, Ted Durant <teddur...@gmail.com> wrote:

On May 13, 2024, at 5:34 PM, 'Eric Norris' via RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I have too many cameras, but I’m partial to several for carrying on the bike: Yashica T4, Olympus XA4, and Lomo LCA120. Pretty much any good compact point-and-shoot makes a good cycling camera.

The shot below of my Quickbeam was taken with a Leica ia from 1930 that was recently added to my collection. A very simple camera that, despite being almost a century old, is robust and compact enough to carry on the bike or in a pocket.

The perfect set of cameras for a guy who rides a Quickbeam with those cranks and 3-speed hub :-)

Ted Durant
Milwaukee, WI USA