This cracks me up. Patrick you should know better!

I think albuquerque and Tuscon as far as climate and demographics are
pretty damn close to being the same place. Same number of people
mostly, same deserty (well sonoran vs chihuahuan desert, but still)
climate with nearby mountains. Tucson is lower in altitude, but not
too much.  So, uh, tucson meet your long lost brother albuquerque,
albuquerque meet your long lost brother tuscon.
As Jim points out, tuscon is a bit wetter and hotter, but not really
much. But Patrick, you could probably move to tuscon and not notice
you weren't in albuquerque for a bit. Good stuff.

Tarik

Tarik Saleh
tas at tariksaleh dot com
in los alamos, po box 208, 87544