Mostly everyone is responding with their  heart, which is expected.

Atlantis is a touring bike. Heavy duty frame, large tire clearance.
Exceptional bike. I had two Hunqapillars, which I see as equivalent to the
Atlantis. For touring and/or slower long distance rides, I’d say go for it.

For a 4 mile commute? Stick with your bike. I don’t know what the other
person was talking about. There are plenty of parts to upgrade a vintage
bike. Or if you really want a Riv, get. Homer, Sam, or another lighter duty
bike meant for commuting. I think you’d enjoy it more.

I have a similar 3 mile commute. I rode my Hunq for a few months but
eventually built up an old Fuji road bike. Then happened upon a Clem for a
good deal which I rode for a few months. But as much as I wanted to ride it
for the commutes, it was just too much bike. The old Fuji was better.

My current commuter is an unknown vintage MTB frame with 26x1.75 slicks. I
honestly don’t miss my Riv’s on the commutes. Now, if a Homer were to pop
up for a good deal……..