I have always wanted to own an Atlantis or an All Rounder. Since like, the
early to mid 2000s. To me, they were the quintessential Rivendell bikes to own.
I loved the timeless, classic look and have always loved touring bikes built
for whatever. However, the current version of the Atlantis does not hold the
same appeal to me as those classic Rivs did. That’s why I searched for an older
model that I’m very happy to have found.

Brian
Lexington KY