These bearings are super easy to service.

We use to use two or three old spokes and a solid axel to drive out the
bearings.  You can make a press with some threaded stock and a couple of
washers, sockets and bolts.    Just make sure you are pressing on the outer
race when you install them.

You can also use a block or wood and carefully press them back into the hub
shell with c clamps or careful use of a hammer.