hey joel,

thanks for liking the color combo of my Roadeo.  originally, i thought
i'd be building the bike up
with new components, and i had considered using more colorful tape.
when i decided to swap parts from
the Serotta, i decided to keep the bars/stem/tape the same.  after a
few days of riding the Roadeo
with the 8cm stem, i knew i wanted to go to a 7cm stem, but still kept
the tape.  i like the subtle
color of the raw steel, silver components and black saddle/tape,
especially with the 'clear' decals.

since i posted the Roadeo photos, i've lowered the bars a tad and i've
rotated the bar forward a tad, too, so the
hoods are a little lower.  it will probably take me a bit to finish
dialing in the setup of the Roadeo, but
i think i'm pretty close now.

haven't decided whether to keep the B17 or to switch to the Finesse,
which is usually my preferred saddle.
no Flight for me (though i'm sure it would look great, patrick!), as
my sit bones wouldn't be happy!

i'll report back in a bit with a comparison of the rides of the
Serotta and the Roadeo.