Joe Bartoe opined:

I agree that if there were a forger that made fake Riv decals, then they'd
go whole hog on the JB decals, but wouldn't the painting and the decal
making be kind of a pain for one bike? If this is really a fake Rivendell, I
would expect that there are more. The only way that all that effort would
make any sense would be if you wanted to make more.

-------

Half-decent decals are a surprisingly large PITA to make or get made, and
the decal-printing community is small enough that I doubt you could find
someone willing to make Rivendell or JB fakes. I bet it¹s lot easier to just
steal what you want. If you just took a few, someone might not even notice
the loss.

I sure am curious to hear the rest of the story on this frame, you betcha.

--
Jon "Papa" Grant, who obviously has nothing better to do, in muggy
Austin, Texas


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en.

Reply via email to