The Funkadelik Riv was a 52cm prototype made before we had our lugs. A
pre-prototype, if there is such a thing. Or, a pre-pre...
I got the invoice. It says (52cm prototype) and is dated 10-30-95.

I am impressed that so many of you knew so many details & history!

(not that I'm worth impressing, just stating a fact)

G

On Jul 11, 5:20 pm, Doug Van Cleve <[email protected]> wrote:
> I agree, very odd.  Nothing about it says Rivendell except the decals, but
> JB wouldn't refinish a non-Riv with those decals would he?
>
> Doug
>
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 1:58 PM, trevor segraves <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Almost forgot
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/2emhsfw
>
> > ----- Forwarded Message ----
> > *From:* trevor segraves <[email protected]>
> > *To:* [email protected]
> > *Sent:* Sun, July 11, 2010 1:31:16 PM
> > *Subject:* Odd small Riv on Ebay
>
> > Simple lugs, Henry James crown, granted it is a small frame, but nothing on
> > this bike says Riv to me accept the decals and badge, even the water bottle
> > bosses seam oddly placed.
> > Any thoughts?
> > Trevor

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en.

Reply via email to