I was really happy to see them on the site as well.  I've been using a
similar cowboy shirt for outdoor physical activities (riding bikes,
skateboarding, hiking, rock climbing) for at least 10 years now.  It's a
nice light white-blue color and must be made of a cotton-poly blend, but its
so light and airy its perfect for riding.  I don't know how I feel about the
100% cotton though.  Or the $65 (yikes!).

Aaron Y
Rochester, NY