And this shows how different folks react to bikes.  I wanted to love
the P/R.  Tried everything possible to get it to work for me.
Unfortunately, there were some issues that were for me
insurmountable.  Have a theory, although it is neither here nor there
at this point. (But will mention it would be interesting to ride that
bike again now that I've lost another 20+ pounds.  If it still handles
the same, then the theory is out the window.)

As for tire choice, the thing I like about 650B is the slightly wider
tires.  Although with 40's on the Hillborne and 50's on my LHT, it's
no longer such an issue.  For wide tires, am pleased with current
choices.

While I would like a tire that would handle like a Hetre, the glass
strewn roads around here would prevent me from actually using it.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN