On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM, EricP <ericpl...@aol.com> wrote:
> And this shows how different folks react to bikes.  I wanted to love
> the P/R.  Tried everything possible to get it to work for me.
> Unfortunately, there were some issues that were for me
> insurmountable.  Have a theory, although it is neither here nor there
> at this point. (But will mention it would be interesting to ride that
> bike again now that I've lost another 20+ pounds.  If it still handles
> the same, then the theory is out the window.)

I'm with you on the P/R. I wanted to like mine but the quality control
issues were very frustrating to me. Having to limit out the smallest
cog no matter how small it  was b/c the chain rubbed the seat stay was
frustrating. Having to deflate the tire on a fenderless install of
35mm tires in order to get the rear wheel in or out b/c the drop outs
were too long was also just too much irritation.

It rode nicely enough but I didn't like all the misc details that
weren't quite right.

-sv