Just took delivery of many pair[s?] of MUSA knicks in blue, gray &
black.  Wonderful, comfy, long-lasting [been wearing my old ones -in
gray & olive- for 3+years and the only signs of wear are the back
pocket stitching [an easy fix if you're a back pocket user -which I am
not] has come undone from friction caused by time on-saddle] and all-
around great looking.

Just thought I'd mention them and trigger some folks to purchase them
[mainly so Grant keeps on keeping them stocked for me!]...

I wear knickers year-round [around the house, to ballet recitals, one
funeral, two weddings, hundreds of bike rides, a few times in the car
and many times on the plane] and have tried many others... the MUSA's
are my favorite and honestly, the best I've owned [without naming some
very high-end brand$ that sit in my dresser].

Buy 'em & try 'em if you haven't... and if you have already bought
some in the past & liked them, buy some new ones!

-Scott Cutshall [not bribed, not asked, not encouraged & not paid
~endorser of MUSA Knickers: "The one Knicker that can wicker the sweat
while sparking a flicker in the eyes of the fashionably pickier"]